Pages

Wednesday 26 January 2011

The most embarrassing moment in my life

Seven years ago when I was in a high-school, my friends and I took a trip by bus to Bangkok. We stayed there for sevens days, the main activity of this trip was shopping.
On the third day of this trip, I didn’t eat anything. Half of the way, I felt very hungry. Eventually, the bus reached at car park of a department store. I went to department store but I couldn’t find any Halal food. I asked a woman if there was any Halal food near here, she said “It is near the coffee shop”. I didn’t know how to buy a coupon. Finally, I asked a staff, he told me how to buy it. I felt relieved after eating.
After that, we walked around. Once we saw an escalator in the middle of department store, then my friends and I went on that escalator. But unfortunately we were trying to go up but the escalator was going down.
Therefore, everyone at the food shop saw us. I said to myself: What should I do? I lost my face. So we were trying to get off the escalator. Suddenly, one of my friend, couldn’t go down because her shoe stuck in the escalator her action made everyone laughed very loud. However, we all tried to help her.
At last, we did help her, after that my friend and I ran very fast to the car park. We were so mush embarrassed. These situations give us a great lesson for my life.

6 comments:

  1. everyone has embarrasse moment like u.
    don't be sad.............
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAA! The embarrassing experience can exist in our memory as long-lasting. Good writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hhhhhhhhhhhh it's a good experience. it made me lord and fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's a good experience for your life. Thank you for sharing your experience.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yer, it's good experience but very lost my face

    ReplyDelete